Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I'm Ridiculous

So, the fake names I chose for the kids? Yeah, they weren't really working well. I just can't think of them as "Lily and Nate". I have been unable to use them on Twitter, since those I tweet with I have known a long time, and I can't just up and change my kid's names. I also guest blog other places, and I don't want to confuse people all over cyberspace.

So, my solution is just using initials. Not as anonymous as some think I should be, but it's what I feel comfortable doing. Hopefully this will be the last big change. Starting over is hard. I actually hate that I had to shut down my old blog, and start anew. It's something I still struggle with daily. I know it's my right to blog about anything I want,  but it's not just about me. It's about my kids. I have to do what's best for them, and since there are those who would use certain things in my old blog against me, this is the way it has to be...

SO, that's it. Hopefully this will be less confusing for everyone, including me.

No comments:

Post a Comment